I wish I were a ladybug.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

ecstatic.



















She stole the show!!!  Way too cute for words.


My little lovebug.


So, I just brought up my blog to see if my pictures had miraculously appeared on Thursday's post...and while doing so, I looked down at the bottom of the post, and saw that I had TWO comments!!!  I thought when you received a comment it gets emailed to you, but I now realize this is only the case if you have that as a setting.  And then!...I looked at the post before Thursday's post, AND 'LO AND BEHOLD, I had TWO posts there as well!  I feel like the luckiest woman in the world right now!  And it seriously makes me want to write more.  I have to give a HUGE shout out to my three amazing readers who posted and totally made my day. 

I decided to forget about the pictures in the last post and completely start over.  Here is a hodgepodge of pictures from last weekend, and then later this week I'll post pictures from THIS weekend.  We had Julia's bachelorette weekend and it was AMAZING!  The pics are on everyone else's camera so I will steal those soon.  And seriously, I love when others post pictures on their blogs with their entries, so enough of my "words only" theme - I will be sure to add pictures too! 

I hope everyone's weekend was so much fun!  Thanks for reading.  :o)

4 comments:

Two People in Love said...

I love these pictures and miss you so much sweetpea! Hope that everything is going great and that you guys are getting pumped preparing for your move-in. XoXoX

Harris Family said...

You are the cutest thing I've ever seen, Anna! I love reading your blog, it reminds me of the good ol' days when we both lived in PG and hung out together all day long. Was that like 20 years ago or what?!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

The Porters said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Porters said...

I LOVE the pictures within this post...so cute!! I hope you are having a great weekend. I am going to try to do the yoga soon so I will let you know if I survive!