I wish I were a ladybug.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

busy bee.


Here's a picture from Julia's bachelorette weekend.  It was SO amazing to be with my girls again.  I love ya'll so much!

Ah, so, we're moving THIS MONTH!  I have not done a THING to prepare.  I don't even want to think about going through our storage closet.  We can't open the door anymore without becoming buried in debris of all sorts of random items.  It will be so nice when we are in the house, everything is put away and we can RELAX!!  Yay.  I'm also in the process of finishing up my job in Philly and finding what I want to do in LeHigh Valley.  I decided against working for Young Life full time.  God really put it on my heart that now is just not the time.  I will definitely keep you posted on what I decide to do work wise!  It's pretty exciting being in this position where I am leaving my current job with blessings and get to move on to something new.  The sky is the limit!  It is a little daunting at the same time though with everything on our plate.  And this month is ridiculously busy for Robbie and I.  Within the next few weeks we have: a conference I'm working for a week, Julia's wedding festivities (yay!), a family reunion in Maine and trying to move!  I apologize in advance if my writings tend to lack in effort.  It won't be forever!  

I hope everyone has an AMAZING 4th of July!  I'm excited for Friday.  My parents are out of town, so Robbie and I are taking over their house, with their blessings of course.  We're throwing a shindig and taking full use of the pool, hot tub, grill and fire pit.  Bring on the margaritas!  If you're reading this and are in the area, let us know!  The more the merrier!!  I miss the good 'ol days in TX when we used to shoot off fireworks in the driveway.  This year we will resort to sparklers.  I hope to get a lot of pictures to post!!  Have fun and be safe this 4th of July!  God Bless!!

No comments: