I wish I were a ladybug.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

artistic flare.

Things have been awesome around here lately.  God has REALLY been guiding me in a direction vocationally that is a huge surprise and also a dream come true.  I am still trying to follow Him earnestly and wait patiently to see how, and if, this fully unfolds.  Until it does, I would like to keep it within a close circle and not divulge details on here.  But prayers are REALLY appreciated right now!  

I have been doing something on the side for a while now - graphic designing and web art.  I did a website for a private company and have been doing a few blogs for people.  It's so fun!  I don't think I'm THAT good at it, so it is strictly a hobby.  But one that I really love!  I think it's about time I change my blog up.  I made my header above in Adobe Illustrator a little while back and it took me forever.  I have since then been using photoshop and various websites like scrapblog and html feed.  I feel like I'm cheating when I use these websites, but MAN, it sure does make it go a lot faster!

I hope everyone is having a great week so far.  Over the weekend I put up our Fall decorations and planted colorful mums in our front yard.  I am so in love with how the house is coming along!  I really do need to post some pictures soon.  I want to wait until it's all finished, but in reality I don't think it's ever going to be FULLY finished.  At least not for a while.  :o)

Enjoy your Wednesday!  God Bless!

PS.  Please feel free to post a little comment!!  I miss them.  :o(


1 comment:

Two People in Love said...

I love you and are so happy that you are happy :) We have to talk about when You and Robbie can come to our place for din din. I miss you too much. XoXoX