I wish I were a ladybug.

Monday, August 4, 2008

a billion days later.

Buddakan in Philly during the AAJ Conference.

Maine!



A girls night.  :o)

My little lovies.

They loveee their Uncle Robbie!

Mmmm, lobster.


I know!  It has been WAY too long since I last posted.  It is unacceptable and I do NOT plan on making it a habit.  If only you knew the chaos we have endured these past weeks!  But alas, things are now back on track.  We move into our house this Sunday!!  It's a few weeks past when we had originally planned, and you would think that would mean more time to have prepared and packed, but nope, not the case.  This week I am slaving over boxes and packing tape.  I am so excited to get everything moved in and placed.  We're moving into our first home!  It is SO exciting.  Over the weekend I took my sister and little niece to check it out.  Addy absolutely loved seeing where she will be sleeping when she comes to visit.  She was a little concerned that there was no bed, but we assured her one will be coming.

So much has happened since my last post!  Maine was SO much fun and a total blessing.  It was so amazing having a week with my whole family.  It has been way too long since I have seen my nephew and niece Baron and Alden - it was pure joy having the family together again.  I think I came back 40 pounds heavier though, ha, we ate more lobster than is probably legal and stuffed ourselves with blueberry pie, blueberry muffins and pretty much everything else Maine has to offer.  The weekend before Maine was Julia's wedding.  What fun!!  She was as beautiful as ever, of course, and she and Justin had an amazing time in Aruba.  I'm so happy for them and hope some day the four of us can make it back to Aruba together!

Can you believe it's August?!  Our 1 year anniversary is next month!!!!!!  I absolutely CAN NOT believe that Robbie and I have been married almost one whole year.  The time has flown by so fast, but hey, they say that happens when you're having the time of your life.  :o)

God is so good!  There is so much I am thankful for and so much I have to look forward to in these next months.  I hope everyone has been doing amazingly well and is enjoying their last weeks of summer.  I never mind summer ending because it means FALL is next.  I love fall so much and am even more excited to experience it this year at our home.  It makes me want to drink apple cider right now!  I love you all and can't thank you enough for reading.  Please let us know how you're doing!


(okay, I need to be realistic - this week is going to be so busy getting everything packed and ready to move this weekend.  Not to mention my sister and I are hosting a bridal shower on Saturday amidst the moving chaos.  And next week will be so busy UNPACKING everything, so it may be a little while before I get to post again, but I promise it won't be as long of a wait as this past time.  Promise!)  :o)

2 comments:

Harris Family said...

Congrats on moving!! Can't wait to see pictures of your first home.

Your nieces are PRECIOUS!! Your little ones are going to be absolutely adorable. So, one year later...any thoughts on when you'll be expanding your family?!

Michelle said...

Aww...lovie! I want to be in Maine with you, gorging on Lobster and Blueberries!!! Well, at least I know that one day I will get to live out this dream :) Love you so much and am so happy for you!!! Fall...I may have to come sip cider with you in your new casa and perhaps hit up a P-State game!?!