I wish I were a ladybug.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

home sweet home.

It feels so good to be in our home!!!  I almost have everything unpacked, and I emphasize almost, because I'm not all the way there yet.  BUT, it's unbelievable how easy it is finding a place for everything.  We have so much more room now!  I realize now just how much we out grew our  sweet little apartment.  I couldn't believe how much stuff we acquired from only a little less than a year.  It has been a whirlwind these past few weeks, but everything has been SO worth it.  I am so excited to upload pictures of the progress, but first I have to find where I packed my camera cord.  I also vow to start updating the blog AT LEAST once a week.  No more of this continuous slacking on my part.  Today is Thursday and my mom is on her way over to help me with some decorating (fun stuff!!), tomorrow Robbie and I are leaving for reading for Dale and Lindsey's wedding.  It will be a fun and full weekend.  Christine may be coming over Sunday to spend the night.  I'm so excited for our first over night guest!  Guess I better get the guest bedroom under control.  :O)  I hope everyone has an amazing weekend.  Please be safe and enjoy yourselves!!


No comments: