I wish I were a ladybug.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

two amazing months.


Marriage is such a blessing. Today, Robbie and I have been married for two months. These past two months have exceeded my expectations in every way imaginable. It really is so hard to describe what these months have been like. It's a crazy thing...God's love for me, and the sending of His son to die for my sins, is the greatest gift I have ever received. My faith in Christ completes me. And at the same time, giving me the privelege to be Robbie's wife, and experience this new love and life together, is a completeness like no other. God fulfills my every desire, and yet He placed a desire in me that is only fulfilled by my new husband. It's as though I have always had two separate needs that I didn't even know I had, until I found both of them. And now...it is the best feeling in the world to be, and truly feel, utterly COMPLETE.

No comments: