I wish I were a ladybug.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

lame. lame. lame.

I know, I am lame. Lame for never posting anything these days and even more lame for never putting up any pictures when I do post. I thought about making it a New Year's resolution, but then that would actually require me to expense the time and energy for this blog, when, honestly - I just don't have the time and energy. Things right now are so fun and so wonderful, but so BUSY. I thought it would get a lot calmer once January came around, but I was oh so wrong. So, therefore, I'm not making any promises right now to post more. And I'm not promising to post pictures with every post. In fact, I think for now it is wise for me to go on another little posting hiatus. But this I do promise - when I return, you better be ready for the outpour of posts, stories and PICTURES. This blog will quite simply KICK BLOG BUTT! But not yet. :o)

We love you all and wish you an outpour of blessings as we start of this new year!! God Bless!

2 comments:

The Porters said...

Yay! I am so happy to see you back on the blog scene and thank you for the compliments on my blog! I got the stuff from a website called Sweet Shoppe Designs – it is mostly for digital scrapbooking but you can use almost all of it to make blog designs. I hope your 2009 is going fabulously so far and I can’t wait to read more about it!

Michelle said...

Ok, how funny is it that one of my New Year Goals is to blog weekly! haha...great minds Annabelle! Well, since you won't be blogging for a while, be sure to read mine to get your fill! Love you so much and am so thankful for you! PS. You're blog is gorgeous! ~Michee