I wish I were a ladybug.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Friday!

I wanted to post quickly and wish everyone a Happy Friday - I hope everyone has an amazing weekend!  Robbie and I will have our hands full with fun.  Addy turns five this weekend and we are going to her birthday party tomorrow.  She is SO excited!!  It is the cutest thing.  Also, my handsome hubby turns 25 on Tuesday so we are going to his parents house this Sunday to celebrate with them.  We have a weekend full of birthday celebrations and spending time with our families.  It's going to be a blast!  I can't wait to take pics of the chaos tomorrow and post them next week.  A party of four and five year olds is bound to be crazy.  I don't have a picture to post right now, so I will leave you with a joke that the cutest little boy told me a few months ago.  Happy Friday!

What did George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and Christopher Columbus all have in common?

They were all born on holidays.

:o)

No comments: