I wish I were a ladybug.

Monday, November 3, 2008

sweet November.

I just realized it's November.  When did that happen?!??  Every month since we've been married, I recognize when it's our "anniversary".  Today I looked at my blackberry and saw it was November!!!  Phew, this year is going fast.

Okay, SO much to be thankful for in the world of sports.  The Phillies won the world series!  It was so cool to watch the parade.  And for my favorite sport, college football, Penn State is dominating!!  In fact, as much as I love UT (so many of my friends and family went there), I had the best time watching the UT vs. TT game.  I honestly got excited when TT won!  Sorry sweet friends, please no hard feelings.  It just means that much more of a chance for my Nittany Lions to shine.  We are going up for the last home game in a few weeks.  I CAN'T WAIT!!!  And if we make it to the National Championship game...my hubs and I are going!  Ah, too excited to even think about the possibility.

Something else I am extremely thankful for...I have a second job interview 2morrow for the most AMAZING position in the most amazing company.  I will write more about it later, but for now prayers would be great!!

Not really any pictures to post right now.  I haven't been feeling that great lately and therefore have been slacking.  But this weekend my sister and niece are coming to stay the weekend.  I know I will have plenty of precious pictures to post of little Addy Bear!!

I hope everyone has a great week.  Don't forget to vote 2morrow!!!  (Especially if you're voting for McCain! haha)  I am pretty nervous about the election, but I am resting in the fact that God is in control.  He already knows who will win.  Enjoy your day!!  :o)

No comments: